Jennifer Aniston was born on February 11, 1969 in Sherman Oaks, California, USA. She is a famous actress.
Biography and Career :
She became famous after the role as Rachel Green in the popular television sitcom "Friends" along Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer. Since then she was seen in movies like "Derailed", "Rumor Has It...", "The Break-Up", "He's Just Not That Into You", "Along Came Polly" or "Bruce Almighty".
Her parents are John Aniston and Nancy Dow. They are both actors. She spent her childhood in Greece and New York C
ity. In 1980 she had a painting displayed at Metropolitan Museum of Art.
She studied at the Fiorello La Guardia School of Music, Art & Performing Arts, New York City. Before she started her acting career she was a telemarketer and waitress.
On July 29, 2000 she married Brad Pitt. The couple divorced in October 2005 and many of their fans were very disappointed. In 2002 she was awarded with International star of stars - The Scorpio Multimedia Cable TV Awards.
After three years she was elected "Woman of the Year" by GQ magazine. She is talented, smart, sexy and beautiful and has millions of fans.
During the years she had won many awards including Emmy Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series or People's Choice Award for Favorite Female Movie Star.
- Height: 163 cm
- Measurements: 34C-23-35 1/2
- She was on "People Weekly"s "Most Intriguing People" list and on People Magazine's Most Beautiful People in the World list.
- She was among "50 Most Beautiful People" by People Magazine.
- "When somebody follows you 20 blocks to the pharmacy, where they watch you buy toilet paper, you know your life has changed."
- "Nobody thinks of themselves as sexy, really. Some days you go, 'Hey, I'm not going too bad today.' But if you try and be sexy, you'll never be sexy."